November 5, 2010

Long time no blog... WTF?!

Wow!  Life has certainly thrown me a lot of amazing curves over the last several months.  And, frankly, I couldn't be happier... 

Mi Santana went adios...  as do with those things in life that aren't meant to be, sometimes we are forced to bid a fond farewell.  Thankfully, the end was civil, peaceful, and a friendship between musicians was maintained - for which I am grateful. 

But, with endings come new beginnings...  shortly after the official end with Mi Santana (although I hadn't actually seen him in nearly two months), I met someone.  Not just "someone", but that very special someone that you just know was placed on this earth just for you.  That someone that I was pretty sure didn't exist and, if he did, he didn't get the MEMO letting him know that he was supposed to be mine.  In fact, not only did he not get it, he just pretty much got completely lost somewhere in the stratosphere... 

Well, apparently, Serendipity decided to finally put her foot into the mix and moved him in directly across the street from me.  I guess she figured that we just weren't going to find our way to each other any other way...  and, let me tell you, I'm so glad she did get involved because HE IS JUST INCREDIBLE!!!  Everything I ever dreamed of...  everything I ever hoped for...  and he's MINE!!! 

It's about damn time!!!! 

Who knew life could be so amazing?  Just when I was OK with being alone.  Just when I decided that I would never get involved in another relationship because I was completely content just being all by myself - playing the field and loving it.  There he was!!!  Checking his mail...  and BOOM! 

A picture you say???  Ok... 


Isn't he just DREAMY?!?!?!  Yeah, I think so... 

There's so much more to talk about with the music and stuff...  but, right now, he's at the forefront of my thoughts and I'm going to keep him there FOREVER!!! 

Love y'all!!!  And, I promise to try to be better about this whole blog thing... 

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment