2010 has been
I use to believe that people were innately good. I generally gave everyone with whom I came into contact a significant amount of latitude and trust prior to forming any type of solid and experienced opinion about them. Honestly, I think that trait is one of the things that made me
What have I learned? Well, let me share the top things:
1. As a single woman and mother who is moderately attractive, many women – particularly other single women –
2. 99.999999% of men who use the line “I really hope you feel like you can trust me” or “Your trust is so important to me” or “I really feel like I can trust you” are only out to get a piece of ass and will turn on you at the first possibility that someone else might put out are absolutely not to be trusted. Again, run like hell!
3. The only person you can trust in this world is yourself… follow your heart, your gut, your psychic tendencies, or whatever you want to call it, and you will 99.9% of the time find yourself standing up on your feet
4. In moments of greatest sorrow you realize who you can count on most… this is ultimately a very short list.
5. The ownership of fault accompanied by honest words of “I’m truly sorry” from someone you thought was a friend,
So that’s that… Things are gonna change up in here…